I didn't want to start a blog until I had kids because I felt like I wouldn't have anything to talk about or share. Troy says that isn't the case. According to him, I always have something to talk about.
I just scheduled my 20 week ultrasound appointment for two weeks from today. I'm so excited to find out what we are having. Troy thinks its silly to ruin the surprise, but I just have to know. I'm not good with surprises. Just last night I bought Noah his birthday present and it was so hard for me not to call up Rosie and tell her what I got. It was less than 24 hours from when I bought the present to when I would give it to him and it was KILLING me not to give the surprise away. Its definitely something I got from my mom. She loves to come up with surprises, but its so hard for her to keep it that way. I guess its because we get so excited about it we want to share it with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
May I be the first to congratulate you on your new blog endeavor :) I love you.
Yes, you Gremmert girls are infamous about NOT keeping surprises secret! As far as finding out the gender it is a surprise either way. You are just determining what day you find out the surprise and I would rather find out when I am calm, rational and not in excruiating pain. But hey that's just me.
I love your background Karen, and I'm glad you've joined the rest of us. Kim and Julia got me excited about it, but I really feel too old to be doing it. However, I tell myself it's in lieu of my journal. I have nothing to blog about much except my grand kids. Lesa is the only one that doesn't blog, so I usually talk more about her kiddos. To say something about the others would take away from what their moms might want to blog.
I'm anxious to see your sonogram picture, so be sure to post it.
Troy is a cutie, Karen. Y'all make a darling couple.
I love to read your blog and I am glad that you have found another place to talk all that you want to.
Love Mom
I too am glad that you have found another place to chat away about whatever you wish. :) This should be fun to read. Blogging is fun. Glad you have joined in! Congratulations on the baby. Can't wait to find out what it is!
Hey Hey miss KK!
I am very excited to hear all your news in your new blog. I can't believe you're 20 weeks gone in 2 weeks time!!
I had a dream about you last night. We were all going to Hawaii again, but you neglected to tell me that Hawaii at this time of year has the same weather as Ireland. I was very cold and wet in my flip flops and light clothes and not at all happy!!!
Happy Thanksgiving my love.
Niamh x
It is about time!!! I love it and now I can see more pictures of your life :)....Congratulations and I can NOT wait to find out what you are having!!!
I can't wait to read all your updates, are you kidding me, i love to hear about you. The baby will just be an extra joy to read about. :) Hugs from a friend who misses you.
Dawn
yay! I'm so excited you have a blog! I love Karen ramblings! :) I'm so excited to find out what you are having!! What an exciting time for you guys!!! I'm not good at keeping surprises either and Travis LOVES them! I can just see you squirming with excitement! Your a doll.
Much Love!
Post a Comment