Troy and I went to Whistler last week with his family. They have gone every year since 1981 so its a pretty big tradition for them. We had a great time. Everyone skied but me. Being pregnant and klutzy don't really go well with skiing. So I shopped, ate tons of great food, and watched movies...I'm not complaining. Of course I took my camera up there with me. And of course I didn't take any pictures! What can I say, I'm not a mom yet. haha!
Unfortunately we couldn't bring Kaiser with us. The condo we stayed in was not pet friendly. There is a great place in Duvall that boards for really cheap and he loves playing with all the dogs that live there, so we felt pretty good about leaving him behind. The woman that runs the place is also a breeder. Lucy and Shawn got their puppies Abby and Callie from her. Well one of her female dogs was in heat the week that Kaiser stayed there and because he was neutered a few months back, he got to be out with all the girls. Usually the boys and girls are kept separate to avoid unwanted litters, but Kaiser isn't a threat in that way so he was free to mingle. And mingle he did. He had a great time getting to know Marilyn (the dog in heat) on a more intimate level. Is it weird that I'm a little sad that my dog is no longer innocent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment