My only excuse for not posting anything for awhile (and its a really good one) is that it is tax season. For any of you that don't know, I manage my mom's tax office. So between the middle of January to the middle of April, my life is no longer my own.
I don't have anything really new to report about Madison. She is growing really well...the doctors are saying that she is going to be over 9 lbs! I know! I have another ultrasound next week so we will see what they say then. My fibroid, which Emilee named Vincent, has moved. Which is really great news because my doctor was worried that she was going to have to do a C-section if it didn't move. My blood pressure has been fine. I'm on a really low dose of Atenonol...I think that is how you spell it. It was checked last week and it was 116/70 which is really great, so that means the drugs are doing their job.
I'm hoping to get the nursery finished in the next couple of weeks so I'll post some pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
9 lbs is a big first baby! She'll be a cuddle bug for sure! I'm glad your medicine is working. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment