

We still have major organizing to do in that room, but at least its starting to look like a nursery. I still have to get Troy to hang the curtain rod so I can put the valance up. It will probably happen before Maddie turns three. :) I really want to get a bumper for the crib. I found a really cute one at Babies-R-Us at will match perfectly. I may have to run up there tonight and pick it up....ha!
Amy had her sister-in-law make letters to spell out Madison that match our bedding. I'm so excited to see how they turned out. I got the package in the mail yesterday, but I promised Amy that I wouldn't open it until my shower on Saturday. Its killing me! Her sister-in-law makes the cutest stuff. You should check out her blog...http://www.mrsfarmersmarket.com/



5 comments:
She did such a good job! It is too cute!
Wow that quilt Lucy made is amazing. I Love it!!
I don't think i will be able to make the shower, but i have something little, i'll drop it off at Lucy's. Hope you have a great time.
Dawn
How adorable! I love pink and green together. I saw the plaque and its very cute, so I think you'll be pleased.
Super cute. I love all the really girly pinks! Can't wait to see this 9 lb baby!!!
very cute! her room is adorable. can't wait to see her!!! hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment