We had big plans for Maddie's two month birthday. Troy's Granny passed away last April and we had been waiting to do her temple work until Maddie was old enough to have Granny Eva babysit her. We decided that this weekend was perfect and Troy's aunt and uncle even drove from Montana to be here. But little did we know that there were other plans in store for us. As we headed out of Monroe on Saturday morning, we were rear ended by a F-250 pick up truck We were at a dead stop and the truck was going about 30 mph. We were in the Focus so there was some damage to our car and nothing wrong with the truck. Isn't that always the way it happens? Maddie didn't even wake up when we were hit, but I was worried about her anyway because Troy and I both had sore necks and backs and headaches. So when we were at the hospital getting checked out we had the doctor look her over to. Granny took a picture of Maddie's first ER visit and I decided that just had to be her picture for her two month birthday.

We are still sore and probably will be for awhile yet, but I'm so grateful that that is all we are dealing with and everyone is fine. We were definitely protected and watched over.
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys are all ok, sending hugs.
so glad everyone is okay. how scary. maddie is adorable. sometimes she looks like kaylin to me! it's weird! must be the hair! sorry about your aches and pains...hope you are feeling better...
Post a Comment