I usually don't post Maddie's stats, but after yesterday's doctors appointment I had to share.
Height - 26 7/8 inches (97th percentile)
Weight - 15 lbs 12 oz (77th percentile)
Head - 17 inches (92nd percentile)
Yes! I have a huge baby! I keep telling Troy that really she is 16 lbs 2 oz almost half the time, because she is drinking 6 oz bottles. haha! The doctor told me that if she was 8 months old, she would be in the 50th percentile for her height. She is a TALL girl! Her dad says that its because she is part Yeti.
Oh and btw my sweet dark haired girl is going blonde. It's a little bittersweet. I'm excited for more people to look at her and tell me that she looks like me, but at the same time I love her dark hair with her bright blues eyes. That is the baby I'm used to. I'd post a picture but it really just looks like she is going bald with patches of dark brown hair. The blonde is so light you can barely see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Good to know you can grow em healthy and keep em healthy!
A least she loves to eat! :) My sisters have to froce feed their kids! My kids all lost their dark hair too...I know how bittersweet it can be!
I thought her hair might turn...yours is beautiful! So many girls try to bleach theirs to get your natural color. You are very lucky!
She's going to be tall and beautiful!
That's my big girl! Congrats on the big lady.....too cute!
Post a Comment