Sunday, December 13, 2009
My attempt at Christmas pictures with Mad...
Troy was away this evening so I decided to try to take pictures of Madison in her Christmas dress that Granny Eva bought her. It was a disaster. Maddie was hyper and easily distracted and my camera is slow. I tried all different poses and even added Kaiser to the mix. Nothing worked. But I had to share the results. Sometimes the best pictures aren't the prettiest. haha!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love the one where she's lifting her dress! Classic!
Lol!!! Troyetta is adorable!!!
How cute! She is a little Troy isn't she? He must be proud! She's adorable!
It's hard to keep such a cute girl down for too long. What a sweetie.
So cute. Love the one of her foot up to the camera. She must have your sense of humor.
Post a Comment