Madison Marie Linn is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD today!! WHAT?!?! Where did the last 11 months of my life go? I swear she was just born. I'll allow her to be four months, but not eleven. That is just crazy. She is growing up way too fast. I don't like it. She becomes more and more independent everyday. She eats everything we put in front of her. She even loves to eat dill pickles. Kaiser is her best friend. She could kiss and hug him all day long. She loves babies (real or dolls). She loves to french kiss. She is wearing 18-24 month clothes (HUGE). She loves to talk on the phone. She actually doesn't care if it actually is a phone or not. It could be a cookie, a book, a remote control, really anything will do. She just loves to talk. And when I say talk, I mean babble. She does say Mama now which is very cute, except for in the middle of the night when she is no longer calling out Dada. That sucks. She is a big fan of Grandpas and Grannys. Loves them. She would rather eat her hair bows than wear them. I'm heartbroken. She loves to brush her teeth. All four of them. She loves to stand. She crawls faster than I can run...I swear. She loves Lady GaGa. She likes to rip stuff. Anything. She isn't picky. She is a great sleeper. She really likes to help. Like right now she is trying to help Troy put up the baby gate. Her form of helping is to sit right in between your legs so you trip on her. So sweet, huh? She loves to take baths. It's probably her favorite thing to do. She has two moods. Happy and pissed. She has no in between. And she is in constant motion. If she ever is tired enough to snuggle, Troy and I take full advantage.
I am completely in love with this crazy little girl. I can't imagine my life without her in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I agree...too fast. And our girls are soo much alike! K also loves dill pickles! One of these days, these gals will have to meet!
You make me soooooo excited to be mom!! You of course can come over for a newborn snuggle any time... I promise she'll hold still for you! Madi is a doll!! I love girls! xo
He is such a cutie! Isn't it crazy how young they start showing their little personalities?!
Oh so cute. I love it! I would love to meet the little princess some day...FREAK!!!
Post a Comment