Best Friends Forever? :-) Our boxer, Samson, is so good with our grandchildren. He sits by them wherever they are playing. He'll sit in the sandbox with them too. He lets them pour sand all over him pretending they are giving him a bath!
Troy and I were married in 2007 on Maui. We have a beautiful daughter, Madison. She is funny, crazy little girl with way too much personality. Bridger was born in March 2013. He is the sweetest boy in the world. The perfect addition to our family. We have the best puppy in the world. His name is Kaiser Joseph Linn and he is completely in love with Troy.
3 comments:
What a perfectly adorable picture! I love it and can tell they are bestest buds.
Very cute picture!!!!
I would LOVE the instructions to make your cute zipper headbands!!! I have zippers that are dying to be used! You can email me at alisonhaley1@msn.com
THANKS!
Best Friends Forever? :-)
Our boxer, Samson, is so good with our grandchildren. He sits by them wherever they are playing. He'll sit in the sandbox with them too. He lets them pour sand all over him pretending they are giving him a bath!
Post a Comment