Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Ireland 2010 - Day 2
Day 2 - We decided to hit up Bridge Street Cafe today for lunch. Derek and Tasha had just gotten off the plane and needed a fish and chips lunch. STAT! After lunch we went to the Carn Cross. It's a high cross dating back to 400 or 600, I can't remember. Then it was time for naps for the children (Nick and Mad), so Mom stayed home and then rest of us hit up a couple of the beaches. Mom, Nick, Lisa, Kailei, Madison, and I went up to Joe Paul's to take some pictures because the day was so clear and the view is amazing from up there. We topped the day off with some bubbling blowing on the back patio. Oh and I took a couple of shots of the new wall on the cottage. I know most of you will not understand, but my dad and Troy will and those pictures are for them anyway.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the pic of you and Madison! So cute! Your hair is so long!
great pics. You must have a cool camera.
Post a Comment