Troy and I exchanged our gifts last night. Before you judge, listen. It started out being completely childish and due to an overwhelming desire to open our presents that were wrapped under the tree. But it became that we wanted to exchange our gifts in private. Not because the present were anything pervy, but because sometimes you just want to share something one on one. Maybe it was a justification, but honestly we had so much fun!! We each took turns opening the gifts. We were able to examine each item as closely as we wanted. Troy gave me three pairs of earrings and I tried on each pair. ha! It was really nice to give the gifts that we spent so much time dreaming up/picking out to each other and enjoy it with just one another.
Of course Madison has to wait until Christmas morning. What? I had to deal with it when I was a kid, so does she! ha!
I think we have stumbled on to a new tradition in the Linn household...
1 comment:
Opening gifts early! You haven't changed a bit! I love it!
Post a Comment