When I found out that I was having a baby girl, I sent out a quick email to Ryan and Tiffany to let them know. Tiff responded almost right away saying that Lacey was so excited, Aidan was a little disappointed (he REALLY wanted another boy in the family), and Cassidy knew all along. Not long after that Tiffany and I were talking about our little girls growing up together, being best friends, college roommates, etc. Little did we know that we were predicting the future. These two girls have such a special relationship. Anytime I tell Madison that she has friends coming over she looks at me with a big grin and says "DD?". They are so cute together. I really love seeing such a close friendship blossoming so early in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
While I was reading this DD was right next to me and she said, "Oh, I love Maddie" That says it all.
Please do not use Madison's DD and blossoming in the same post. EVER!!!!!!!
THX.
the management
Post a Comment