Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DD's Ice Skating Birthday PARTAY!!!

First I need to start with an explanation. I have 4 cousins that are brothers and the age gap is only 6 years from oldest to youngest. We call them the little boys (yes they are ranging from 23 to 17 now, but we still call them that. Whatever.). I'm not sure why it has stuck, although I understand how it got started because now we have the little girls. Madi and DD. So from here on out if you read the little girls just know that is in reference to Madison and DD. Thanks.

Now on to the point of this blog post. Madi and I got to go to KENTUCKY for DD'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! Granny Eva invited us to go along with her and celebrate. My mom tries to go out for each kids birthday. Good thing Ryan is a pilot and parents of pilots still get flight benefits... Anyway we had a great trip. I definitely think the highlight of the trip for the kids was ICE SKATING!!! They love it. Granny got the girls cute little skating outfits. They were so cute!! Madi and DD were so excited to "skate". DD wants to be Carolina Kostner when she grows up. She is going to skate so fast. Just ask her. hahaha!













1 comment:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Not such a great skating place but the kids had a great time!