1 – Number of nephews that I have. AIDAN!!!!!
2 – Number of children that I have. Madison and Kaiser. What?
3- Number of brothers that I have. Two older and one younger.
4- Number of Countries I have been to. And I don’t count airports.
5- Number of double cousins that I have. And they are all boys! I’m surrounded. (Mom+Dad and Mom’s sister+Dad’s brother = double cousins get it?)
6- Number of times I have been to Hawaii. I would like that to be a higher number.
7- Number of hours of sleep I get a night. I would like that to be a higher number as well.
8- Number of books on my nightstand waiting to be read.
9- Number of blogs that I obsessively follow.
10- Number of diet cokes I have in a week…give or take…I’m addicted.
AND A BONUS ONE!!!
11- Number of houses I lived in BEFORE I was married.



No comments:
Post a Comment