My Grandma Doherty is sick. We found out two weeks ago that she has cancer. We still don't know how bad yet, but we know it's bad. She has a tumor the size of an apple at the base of her spine and SEVERAL tumors in her liver. We are still waiting on the results of her biopsy. I hate waiting. I hate not knowing what we are up against.
I found out tonight that my Grandma Gremmert is having some heart issues. I mean seriously! Both at the same time. It doesn't seem fair. At all. We know nothing about what is going on with her. We should have more answers at the end of the week. More not knowing.
Tax season has started. Wowza! That's all.
Madi, Eva, and I are going to KY on Friday. Madi is so excited to go see DD. It's all she can talk about. She has outfits picked out. It is going to be a much needed break for all of us. I think Mom is about to be crushed from all the stress she is under. She needs to be surrounded by her grandkids.
Troy is amazing. Really amazing.
Madi is a dress wearing girl. I have to fight to get her in jeans. She is such a girly girl that loves farting and talking about poop. What can I say? She is a Gremmert/Linn. Sorry. Madi is obsessed with getting another dog. She wants a little one that she can carry around like a baby. Troy is very anti little dogs. She also is in love with Martha. For those of you that don't know Martha you are missing out. She is the cornerstone of our family. Madison is really trying to get this potty training thing down. We have had some success this week because her pull-ups now have Rapunzel on them. She doesn't want to pee on Rapunzel. hahaha! She has no issue pooping on her though. hahaha!



No comments:
Post a Comment