Monday, February 4, 2013

Almost time!

We are in the final weeks of this pregnancy. It has seriously flown by. I'm still sick a lot, but at this point it's just normal so we are carrying on. It's so surprising to me how different I am this time in preparing for the baby. I am so okay with not having the nursery completely done and I don't really care if all of his clothes are washed right away. With Madison I felt like everything had to be done before I could bring her home. Poor Bridger. He is getting a more laid back Mom. hahaha!

Troy and I have been trying to have as much time with Madison as possible before Bridger gets here. We realized that we gave up our unlimited one on one time 4 years ago when we had Madi, so really it's our relationship with her that is about to change. And it's going to change in a big way. She is very used to having us all to herself. I know she is excited to be a big sister, but I can tell that she is starting to get a little nervous about sharing her parents.

Such is life!