Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Niece Lacey!

Lacey Carter Gremmert has always been entertaining. She is so funny! She just says whatever pops into her head. She loves making people laugh. Lacey is so loving and kind. She is sweet and sassy. I love that you never know what you are going to get with Lacey. She has started calling me every once in awhile just to chat. She's 4. ha! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Lacey Lou Cutie Pie Pie (Yes she nicknamed herself)...










3 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

You are too sweet. She will love looking at this. I think you two are kindred spirits. Sometimes I wonder if you two were meant to be twins but got misplaced in heaven.

Amy said...

She is adorable. She reminds me so much of my Abby that it isn't even funny....they have similar cheeks.....I just want to pinch them!

Mimi said...

She's a precious little girl! So cute!