Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaiser!

Today is Kaiser's 1st Birthday. We have spent the day trying to explain to him that he is no longer a puppy and has to be a mature dog now, but I really don't think that he gets it. I keep singing "Happy Birthday" to him and he just stares at me like I'm crazy. To celebrate his big day we are getting him a dog cake and a stuffed animal as a present. He loves to destroy stuffed animals. Here are a few pictures of him from the last year...






4 comments:

Jschmalle said...

Oh, there is way too much "puppy" left in that sweet mischievous face! And congrats again on your little bundle of love. Being a mom is the hardest and most rewarding job in the whole wide world. (FYI-it's ok to be crazy now :))

Amy said...

What a pretty puppy... I like him. What is he going to were in your Christmas picture?

Mimi said...

So you are people that the dog is a big part of the family, not just a pet. Cute idea of celebrating for him. He's a pretty dog and a cute, cute puppy!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh, he is beautiful. i love the picture in the water. i love that you kept singing happy birthday to him! that makes me giggle. i break out into song all the time, ethan thinks i'm crazy but my kaylin will join in! ;)