Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nursery...almost done!

We finally got our act together a couple of weeks ago and organized the nursery. I can't believe how great it turned out. We still need to hang the letters on the wall, but that is really all that is left to do. Here are a couple of pictures of the almost finished product and of course the letters that I was telling you about. If you haven't checked out Kirsten's blog, you really need to. Its http://www.mrsfarmersmarket.com/





4 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! I love the pink and green. Reminds me of miss Abby!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

such a cute room!! i love it!

Mimi said...

I love the nursery decor. And you take care of yourself! Good luck, your time is almost here,

Susan said...

Wow, you have great decorating skills. I love the colors you picked out and also the name "Madison". There is one thing that I can promise. This will be the worlds' Most Spoiled Child! I think you're going to have to fight off your mom to get to hold the baby. How much fun for all of you! Can't wait to hear the announcement.