she looks REALLY good in hotpink!! how cute. her dark pretty hair and good skin tone. awwwwww. shes like a model baby. u need to make some money off of these good looks. enter these pics into baby pic contests.
Troy and I were married in 2007 on Maui. We have a beautiful daughter, Madison. She is funny, crazy little girl with way too much personality. Bridger was born in March 2013. He is the sweetest boy in the world. The perfect addition to our family. We have the best puppy in the world. His name is Kaiser Joseph Linn and he is completely in love with Troy.
8 comments:
Oh Karen! She is so precious!!
VERY cute picture Karen :)
Don't you just love being a Mom?
Are you serious with this? Could she be any cuter? I wanna squeeze her! When can I do that?
I don't know her but I LOVE her.....just adorable.
What a beautiful little daughter! She is so cute in this picture!
i love the smiles! she has n adorable one! i can't get over her hair and that cute tiny nose! i wish i could hold her, she's just so squeezable!
Hold up! Is she wearing eye shadow?
she looks REALLY good in hotpink!! how cute. her dark pretty hair and good skin tone. awwwwww. shes like a model baby. u need to make some money off of these good looks. enter these pics into baby pic contests.
Post a Comment