We were down in Portland this weekend for Troy's cousin's baby shower. It ended up being a mini family reunion. Dani, Troy's cousin, is having a baby girl in October. They are naming her Kadin. How cute is that? With everyone that came into town for the shower and everyone that lives in the Portland area, most of the family was together. We had a great time seeing everyone. We found out while we were there, that Troy's cousin Robin is having a baby in December. Another girl! Three girls in one year. Granny Lucy better get sewing. These girls have got to have matching outfits! Of course Maddie was a hit. She was so sweet and let everyone hold her.
We also went to Amy's salon (Uncle Woody's girlfriend) to get pedicures. Maddie begged to get in on the action...
I promise I'll get a shot of the finished product. Its too cute!
1 comment:
It's always a fun day for the girls to get their nails done! Do I detect Madison's hair going lighter?
She is truly the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment