Nick is my almost 30 year old! brother with cerebral palsy. He is sweet, funny, bratty, handsome, happy, and brave. And Nick is the first one to tell you how great he is. ha! Today he is flying to Ireland to start the celebration for his 30Th Birthday. My aunt Rosie and her baby Noah is flying over with him (as well as a few others). Today when the flight was about to take off, Noah crawled over a few laps and settled into Nick's so he could look out the window as the plane took off. When Mom told me the story over the phone later, I could hear Nick in the background telling anyone that would listen, "I a good uncle." Most babies are a bit scared of Nick because he is different and they can tell. I find it very interesting that the babies in our family aren't scared, they just love him. Even when he starts tattling on them, they still love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a great post! Nick is all that and more....He used to tell me, "Karen won't let me hold Maddie", so when I saw him giving her the bottle, I knew he must have been in 7th heaven. We love ya Nick!
that is the sweetest thing. really. travis has a bro that has some challenges as well--it's amazing how babies can feel their spirits...
How sweet!
Such a cute picture :)
What a sweet, sweet uncle.
Post a Comment