

It was record breaking heat in Seattle today. Because it was so so so HOT today we went to Lake Tye today to try to cool off in the water. Maddie got to wear her cute bathing suit that Emilee bought her. She loved it. Not sure about the water though. Troy didn't go all the way in with her. Just got her legs wet. I have a feeling that if she had been able to kick her legs a bit and splash around she would have loved it just like she loves her bath. I think we may have to try the pool at the Y. It's indoor so I won't be so paranoid about the sun.




2 comments:
That's the cutest I've seen her yet! Ha, ha!
I don't blame you for escaping to the water. However, I'm with you and the sun. We've had terrible heat here too, but thank goodness we have a/c. Do you it? The news said only 15% had cool air. I can imagine how miserable it must be for those that are sweltering!
Post a Comment