Troy and I were married in 2007 on Maui. We have a beautiful daughter, Madison. She is funny, crazy little girl with way too much personality. Bridger was born in March 2013. He is the sweetest boy in the world. The perfect addition to our family. We have the best puppy in the world. His name is Kaiser Joseph Linn and he is completely in love with Troy.
7 comments:
I love that Troy had the remote control in his hand! Classic.
...and I don't think it's you, I blame it on the heat.
LOL! That is hilarious! But I don't think I'd ever call you boring! :-)
That is so cute. I would snuggled right up and joined them!
That's hilarious, but you are definitely not boring!
That is awesome!
Funny...the dog had the best spot for a nap! But how cute all of them sleeping away while mommy toiled in the kitchen! Did you join them?
ha ha ha! that's great. and don't moms do the most, but we aren't sleeping are we?? ;) so funny.
Post a Comment