September 16, 1978 my parents were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. That day they started an eternal family and set the standard for us. Last week on the 16th, I remembered late in the morning and quickly sent texts to my brothers to remind them...a sister's work is never done ha! Troy and I were out running some errands for KK's, so I mentioned something to him about it. When Eva called a few minutes later, Troy quickly grabbed the phone so he could be the first to wish her a happy anniversary. He loves to tease! He said the sweetest things to her about their example, his gratitude, etc. Their choices will have an impact on generations to come!Sunday, September 20, 2009
Families are Forever!
September 16, 1978 my parents were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. That day they started an eternal family and set the standard for us. Last week on the 16th, I remembered late in the morning and quickly sent texts to my brothers to remind them...a sister's work is never done ha! Troy and I were out running some errands for KK's, so I mentioned something to him about it. When Eva called a few minutes later, Troy quickly grabbed the phone so he could be the first to wish her a happy anniversary. He loves to tease! He said the sweetest things to her about their example, his gratitude, etc. Their choices will have an impact on generations to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to Eva and Arden!
Do you realize in the last two posts you wrote set the standard in each? You must finally be at the point in life where you think your parents are cool again.
Congratulations to your parents and to you for having such a wonderful loving family!
Post a Comment