Sunday, September 13, 2009

Five Months Old!!!

I can't believe it's been five months since our family of two became three. We are so in love with Madison. She brings so much love, excitement, and happiness into our home. I can't imagine life without her. I keep telling Troy that I can't wait to have more kids because she is just so amazing. I just can't believe that we created someone so sweet and so beautiful. Troy says that I have to stop telling her that she is gorgeous, beautiful, cute, etc because she will grow up being full of herself. But I'm sorry to say that it's too late. She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror.

I thought tonight I would take a little look back. I have to say it was a lot harder to pick pictures than I thought it would be.

First Day!!!

One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

3 comments:

The Brullooly Family said...

Sooo cute! I will be sending her bows this week. Happy 5 months!

Mimi said...

You are right about her being beautiful, cute, etc...just adorable! I do believe she looks like her daddy! He's cute too! Her mommy is beautiful!

Amy said...

That's my little angel! She takes after her Aunt TAMY with the mirror....we just want her to take care of herself that is all!