Friday, September 25, 2009

One lucky girl!

Check out what Madison got in the mail today! My friend Amber makes the cutest hair accessories and even sells them on Etsy. If you have a little girl, know a little girl, or want to wear little girl hair bows, you should look at her site. It's punkymonkey1.etsy.com.













5 comments:

Matt said...

Wow, your little girl is starting to look a lot like Troy. Those are cute little bows, I will have to check out her website.

Matt said...

It's really Christina, I'm just to lazy to re-sign in, love-ya!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh I love these!! If I was having a little girl, I would totally buy some! So cute!

The Brullooly Family said...

And they look too cute on her!

Johnny & Alli said...

Eww! She is so big. I don't like it! And I don't even know her! ):
Sad. Love the bows though. Of course the flower too...I'm a huge fan of flowers!