We had Thanksgiving at my Granny Lucy and Grandpa Shawn's house. My Mom and Dad didn't want to get out of bed that day so we didn't get to their house until it was pretty much time to eat. And eat we did. Boy was there a lot of food. Mom said that I could have some turkey before we got there, but she forgot my food grinder so I had to stick with mashed potatoes and gravy. Granny did sneak me some cranberry sauce, whipped cream, and sweet potatoes when no one was looking. It was a pretty fun day. Mom and I took a nap on the couch while Dad schooled the rest of the boys in poker. Whatever that means. Dad took a couple of pictures of me. Mom was a little ticked that we didn't take a family picture. She said that it was a waste of cute outfits. We had a great Thanksgiving. I can't wait for next year!! I'll get to eat anything I want and it won't matter if Mom brings the food grinder or not because I'll have TEETH! At least I better or I'm going to be really mad...
Waiting to eat!! Where is everyone?
And let the feasting begin!
My mom barely let me get a handful of mashed potatoes before she snatched the plate away! Rude! I hate that I don't have any teeth.



2 comments:
Maddie I'm sorry your Momma doesn't make you a priority. I can guarantee when you are with your Tamy she will always have your grinder. I am your ONLY aunt.....I will not forget you. I hope your Momma enjoyed her spread of food..... :)
Oh Amy. By the time you actually have time to come meet Mad she'll have all her teeth and won't need her grinder anymore. Just saying...
Post a Comment