Friday, November 13, 2009

Gratitude

I am extremely grateful for the family that I was born into. They raised me to be strong, dependable, and compassionate. They taught me that my family is forever and we will together long after our life on earth has passed. They taught me to have faith when it's much easier to fear.

I'm proud to be a Gremmert.

I have been blessed to marry into a family that is much like my own. Strong, loyal, loving, and brave. They are amazing examples to me of courage, acceptance, and strength. I am grateful of their acceptance of me and the love that they have shown. I am amazed to learn of the experiences that individuals have persevered through and come out of a better, more purified version of themselves. Things that I think would cripple me, they conquer.

I'm so very proud to be a Linn.

No comments: