We are all sick today, so please ignore the unmade bed and messy house. Mom took the day off. Well honestly the last couple of days off because we have been sick since Thursday. Sorry that these are lame pictures, but I wanted to everyone to see Mad's cute ladybug costume. Granny Lucy got it for her and we were so excited for her to wear it. As you can tell in the pictures, Troy and I had no energy to get dressed up this year. Well let's be honest, Troy never dresses up. I really wanted to though. I did put on fake eyelashes, but that took all I had. I'll have to make it up next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sticking with your love of lady bugs huh? She is So cute.
She is so darling. Love it. Sorry you're sick! Did you hear about Owen?!!! I'm excited.
Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you're much better now. Maddie looks like an adorable ladybug!
Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you're much better now. Maddie looks like an adorable ladybug!
Post a Comment