We headed to Montana last week to attend a memorial service for Troy's Great Aunt Doris. It wasn't the best of reasons for a trip out, but we had a great time none the less. We stayed with Aunt Vickie and Uncle Gerry. We ate great food, laughed a lot, and shopped too much. haha! Troy's cousin Robin is due with her first baby in December. She's having a girl too. I love that Maddie is going to have two girl cousins so close in age (Troy's other cousin Dani just had a baby girl last week). It was really fun to talk with her about all the things to do to prepare and all the tricks that we have learned so far. Maddie and I had such a great time visiting and getting to know everyone a little better. We definitely need to get out to Montana more often.
The only picture I took is a picture of Troy's Grandma Georgia's family. They had a table set up of old pictures of Great Aunt Doris and this was one of them. I'm too much like my parents not to take a digital picture of an old photo. ha!
2 comments:
What part of Montana?
We were in Great Falls.
Post a Comment