Seriously Kim. She is the sweetest thing one minute and the next oh watch out! She loves to dance to Brad Paisley. She wants to drink diet coke. I'm not lying! You should see the look on her face when I won't share. It's like I'm the rudest mom EVER. She smiles at everyone. I mean everyone. She loves her binkie. She only spits it out to flirt. ha! She hits at my face. She laughs at whatever I'm laughing at. I just had to let you know. Is it possible to have two Abbys in this world?
(Sorry if no one else understands. I know Kim will.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Well then she'll turn out to be a sweetheart like Abby. She sounds like a lot of fun!
I really hope so Mimi. That Abby is wonderful. Babies with strong personalities really are entertaining. She keeps me on my toes.
LOL!!!! You are going to have your hands full!!! But my little Abby was worth it....she is an angel.
Ahhh...my little Abby. Yes quite the handful, still at six years old. Always very amusing, mainly sweet disposition, dramatic as ever...just the same as when she was little. So fun to watch them grow. I'll have to give M some diet coke next time she's around if mama won't let her have any...Kaleb too for that matter. Ha!
Logan LOVES Brad Paisley too! Oh, and The Zac Brown Band. He gets really mad if I put anything else on.
Post a Comment