Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ireland 2010 - Day 6

It was a gorgeous day so we decided to take Tasha up to some of our favorite look outs. And I drove!! I had never driven over here because I'm a huge wuss and the idea of driving on the wrong side of the road with a clutch freaked me out. But now they generally rent you an automatic so I thought that I could finally master my fear. And I did! And no one was injured! haha! Nick even told me I did great.






The Doherty keep on the Isle of Dough, Carrick-a-braghy.

They rented Derek a BMW!! Are you freaking kidding me??

Little Miss Independent wouldn't let Granny Eva hold her hand.


Malin Head


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the day. Too cute that Maddie is pointing at Malin Head. Hilarious that Mom is yelling at Nick in the background and Nick is pouting. hahaha!

I love this shot of Nick laughing! He was cracking up at Derek because he kept sticking out his tongue in pictures.

He then stuck his tongue out. ha!





Ryan, we saved a spot for you. We figured you could GQ it on the table.


Another shot of the BMW.




We scared the life out of this poor mama duck and her babies. They were so cute!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

um where did your hair go? Did you cut it?