Eva and I threw my friend Mia a baby shower in October. The only pictures I took were of the dessert table. Can you tell where my priorities are these days? ha!
Mia's husband Brent designed these labels for the water bottles. He is so creative.
I made these cupcakes and wanted to do something different to decorate them. I thought they turned out so cute. Unfortunately I put the "a" in baby on backwards, but well you win some, you lose some...
Troy and I were married in 2007 on Maui. We have a beautiful daughter, Madison. She is funny, crazy little girl with way too much personality. Bridger was born in March 2013. He is the sweetest boy in the world. The perfect addition to our family. We have the best puppy in the world. His name is Kaiser Joseph Linn and he is completely in love with Troy.
No comments:
Post a Comment