Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was a series of events. Which I loved because it happens to be my favorite holiday.
Thursday we had an amazing dinner at my parents house. Tons of people, tons of food. Madison had a great time playing with Noah. It's really fun for her to have him around to play with. Well really she mostly just follows him around. And he is so sweet to her. It's pretty cute.






Friday night was Noah's Birthday party and our annual Gingerbread party. I love making gingerbread houses. So fun!! Plus the candy is always great. Mad and Noah were glued at the hip as usual. Bailey and Felicia were at the party as well. Bailey was so cute with Mad. She has been waiting a long long time for Madison to be old enough to play. It was so fun to watch her play and interact with the "big" kids.





Saturday was our final Thanksgiving event. Lucy hosted an amazing feast! I didn't get any pictures for two reasons. One Madison had not had a nap and needed some extra attention. Two I just plain forgot. But honestly it was a great night and I couldn't have asked for a better ending for my favorite holiday.

No comments: