Thursday, April 2, 2009
Pregnancy update...
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my fluid level was back up again. It was a 9.3 which is 2 whole centimeters up from Friday. Great news. My blood pressure was a little high over the weekend so they upped my medication and now it is right back where it needs to be. They will still need to induce me early though. I was told that they don't like women with high blood pressure, even a slight case like mine, to go past 38 or 39 weeks. I'll be 39 weeks on April 17th. We're scheduling the induction on Tuesday so I will let you know the date then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Glad all is looking good! Wish you were here to hang out with us and our babies. Fun fun! Can't wait to see her!
I'm glad everything is going well. I guess you're definitely going to beat me, my due date is 4 weeks from tomorrow and I NEVER go early! :) Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations on the temple! I am so very happy for you both. Now Maddison will be born in the covenant. There are special promises attached to that, you know.
Hope you are doing well, Lucy said you were on your way to the hospital Sunday morning, can't wait to hear you had that sweet like girl. Congrats on getting married in the Temple. I can't wait for that day. I still have a gift i need to give you.
Wow Karen! 39 weeks is a great time for a baby! I'm glad you've made it past the 35 week mark. (that gets a little scary.) your babe will be here soon! i can't wait to see her darling face! good luck with everything girl. you sound like a trooper. :)
Welcome to this world sweet baby Madison, you are going to be very happy, you have great parents, they are going to love you so much. I wish you good health. Hope your Mommy is doing good. Hugs.
Post a Comment