Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Things Swap!!!!

This last month I have gotten to participate in the best swap ever!!! My friend Darci decided to spice up her blog by offering to organize a Favorite Things swap. After we had all signed up, Darci picked names and let us know who would be getting our favorite things. The deadline was this last weekend. I was lucky enough to get Darci's favorite things! I took some pictures so you could check out when she put together.















I sent my favorite things package to Darci's sister Alison. I'm hoping to put a link up to her blog after she posts about it so you can see what I sent her. I should have taken pictures myself, but typical me, I spaced it.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Ah, shucks. Giving to you was quite a treat. As I quickly passed you yesterday I thought I saw you sportin' the jewelry. :) I'm so glad you joined in on the fun.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

This is a really good idea!

The Haley Family said...

OH MY goodness! Thank you so much for the awesome package!!!! LOVE the headband! I'll be posting about it later today! I love everything, especially the popcorn! :)

Donya said...

Great package! Such fun stuff to receive. Looking forward to seeing pics of what you sent out.