Troy bought me a Nikon D3000 for my birthday and I am completely in love with it!!! It is so easy to use and I love the pictures that it takes. Here are a few of our practice shots. Mad has been a great model!
Check out Kaiser in mid flight! haha!
Mt. Si
I can even edit the image on the camera. Like here I changed it from a color shot to sepia.
Troy and I were married in 2007 on Maui. We have a beautiful daughter, Madison. She is funny, crazy little girl with way too much personality. Bridger was born in March 2013. He is the sweetest boy in the world. The perfect addition to our family. We have the best puppy in the world. His name is Kaiser Joseph Linn and he is completely in love with Troy.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you finally got a nice camera. Those pics from your phone camera were just not cutting it. Love the improvement.
Post a Comment