Monday, April 12, 2010

So this is the last year of my twenties...LAME!

I had a wonderful birthday! Troy and I decided to take the day off of work and just spend the day as a family. I thought I was getting my nails done for my birthday. Little did I know that my husband had something else up his sleeve. He got me a Nikon D3000, which you have just read about in my last post. What an amazing surprise!! So we spent the rest of the day driving around taking pictures. We then met up with my parents, Nick, Derek and Tasha, my cousin Jacob, and my Grandma Doherty for dinner at this amazing restaurant in Snoqualmie called The Woodsman Lodge. HOLY CRAP! So good! Great atmosphere, great food, and great company. My parents then watched Madison so Troy and I could spend a little time together. It really was a great day!
This is me at 29!!!!! What?!

TJL and KML

Troy takes such artistic pictures. ha!



I really love this picture of Troy. Mad was too hungry to pose. haha!

Amazing salad! They grill the lettuce. So good.

DK and Natasha

Jacob and Grandma D

My Daddy

Nick J

My Mommy

Big walking girl!

Trying to run away from Daddy


4 comments:

The Brullooly Family said...

29 is treating you well! You are so pretty in these pics!

Beth Tunnell said...

You look amazing Karen! Happy late birthday to you and Maddy.

Darci said...

Ah, enjoy your last year as a young pup! The 30's are great, really. I know right where you are in those train track pics. Love the valley! Oh, and you look beautiful - as always.

Amy said...

I love you pretty girl.