We are having a GIRL!!!! I almost can't believe it. I am so excited. After our ultrasound, Troy and I met up with our mothers for lunch. They are both
ecstatic. As soon as lunch was over, Eva took me to Target to buy some pink stuff. We have both held off buying anything until we knew the sex of the baby. Its on now.
haha!
They took some 4-D pictures during our ultrasound. I can't believe how well you can see her face. I tell everyone that she looks just like me.

We have a
DVD of the whole thing so I'll try to post it on here at some point.
7 comments:
Congrats! YES, YES girls role.
you are going to have so much fun buying pink stuff. And i just love the name Madison.
I knew it was going to be a girl. I told Troy it was going to be a girl and he said boys run strong in his family. not anymore.
hugs Dawn
Yeah! Congratulation! You'll love having a little girl first!
I can't get over what a good picture that is......I can't wait to get mine.....she is ABSOLUTLEY adorable....I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations....I am soooo happy for y'all....love you.
Yeah for pink! Won't this girl be a spoiled one with both the grandmas in town.
Lacey says, "Awesome"
Aidan is trying to feel special and not be mad.
Cassidy knew it all along.
Congrats! I knew it! I felt like it was a girl from the start. She looks adorable, sort of like a little elf!
I know I already said Congrats... but since I discovered your blog (from facebook) I thought I'd leave you a message so that you have ours.
And we would LOVE to see you! So, your shower is on PJ's b-day, but hopefully we can work around that.
Congrats! Little girls are so fun, she will have Troy wrapped around her finger.
Post a Comment