Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

When I answered the phone yesterday, the first thing that Troy said to me was "How do you think you did on minutes this month?". Bad sign. I try really really hard to not talk on my phone all the time and stay under my alloted minutes, but its seriously my favorite thing to do. Especially on my 30 minute drive from my mom's house to my house. He told me that I didn't have to worry about minutes anymore because my scheming had worked and he had upgraded my plan to unlimited minutes. Now I would love to say that I was clever enough to think of this scheme that he was accusing me of, but at least I get to reap the rewards of it. ha!

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Oh yeah you can call me more! I love the I'm driving phone calls. They are the best!

Christina said...

Funny, this same exact scenario happened with Matt and I a while back. I'm glad it worked out for you too!

Mimi said...

If we didn't have the unlimited plan I'd just have to stay off the phone period! I could never keep track as they would have minutes from 3 months back suddenly appear on my statement, which would make me go over the limit and then the charges were way too much. They get you one way or another. Unlimited is the way to go! At least you have a phone, right? I mean what did we ever do without them???

Brittany said...

ha ha--smart husband!