Sunday, December 7, 2008

Which is it? Boy or Girl...

We have our ultrasound on Wednesday to check everything out and find out the sex of the baby. We are sooooooo excited! I figure that this is a great place to see what everyone else thinks we are going to have or what everyone else hopes we are going to have. Troy and I are just so excited to have a baby that we don't care what it is, so I'm not having a feeling either way at this point. Nick has his opinion and most of you know that he is usually right. He keeps saying its a girl. We'll see. Boys run pretty strong in Troy's family.

I think this baby is starting to feel a bit excited too because the last day or so, I have been feeling it move so much. Its crazy how you can go from feeling nothing to feeling it all the time. I got an email today saying that it is the length of a banana and has started producing that black, sticky stuff in its bowels. His two favorite things, bananas and poop. This is the best week of this life. ha!

4 comments:

Kim said...

So exciting! Can't wait to find out either!

Amy said...

Well my bet is on a baby boy.....but let's be honest we will have best friends or a marriage is in the future....I am so excited either way!

Christina said...

I think a boy, but I've been wrong before!

Mimi said...

I'm going to be different, but I think it's a girl. Can't wait to find out though, so keep me posted!