Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy how time flies!

Madison Marie Linn is SIX MONTHS OLD today! I just can't get over it. You can tell it's her half birthday because she is being a little demanding today. haha! The poor girl's teeth just want to tease her. Nothing popping through. You'd never know it by the amount of drool coming out of her mouth or all the things being used as chew toys. Anywho, just thought I would post a couple of pictures of my SIX MONTH OLD!

































We had to have a outfit change in the middle....oops. Oh and please forgive the no makeup look. It's been one of those days.




































3 comments:

Amy said...

She is adorable! I have decided on a name change though-TROYETTA...just a thought!

Mimi said...

Funny Amy, I was going to post how much Maddie looks like her dad when I read Amy's post. She is just adorable! Happy 6 months!

Brittany said...

she is so adorable! i love those big eyes!!