Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Derek + Natasha = LOVE (awwww)

My little brother is getting married. What?! I KNOW! He found the girl of his dreams and is diving in head first. I'm so proud of him! And all of this started when he decided to FINALLY go on a date with Natasha Goodwin...

Meet Natasha Goodwin. She is the oldest daughter of Eva's long time hairdresser Ken and his wife Nona. Mom had gotten Derek a gift certificate three years ago to get his haircut by the newly licensed Natasha. He waited over two years to use it and then he waited almost another year to ask her out. I think maybe he needs to get over doing the exact opposite thing his Mom wants him to do...

This picture is from the night they got engaged. Aren't they so stickin' cute? She didn't even know what was coming. Okay she had some idea.


SICK! GET A ROOM! (It's so fun to be able to say that to someone else now. haha!)

The ring
CONGRATULATIONS DEREK AND NATASHA!!!!

No comments: