Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am so grateful that Troy farts...A LOT

Lisa let us borrow a couple of RV's when we went to the production sale at my dad's ranch in Connell. They were so fun!! The day that we picked them up, the guy told us not to lose the keys or lock them into the RV because they were the only set they had. Well he must have been inspired because lock them in the RV we did. Yes, we locked ourselves out of the RV at a rest stop. Maddie was asleep in her carseat and we need to dump the tanks before heading over the mountains, so we left it running and somehow I managed to push the lock button on my way out. I know. Great parents, huh? We lock our sleeping baby in a running RV. Lucky for us, Troy had been REALLY REALLY gassy the night before and I had made him crack a window. The window was never shut, so we had a way in. I spotted a tire along the side of the road, so Troy rolled it over and used it to boost himself through the window...






No comments: