Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm a picture stealer...

Our friend Jill Pollard and her little boy Holden ended up being on the same flight to Utah that we were on when we went our mini family vacation in January. It was such a great surprise! I loved catching up with Jill and getting to know her Holden better. He is such a sweetheart! Mad loved playing with him because he is a tough boy and doesn't mind that she gets a little physical because he got physical right back. They are perfect for each other. Don't you think? ha!





Madison is trying to let Holden know in no uncertain terms that she is too young to kiss boys...in front of her dad.

I love that we couldn't get them to both look at the camera at the same time. Stinkers! haha!

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh they are so sweet!!! Love these pictures, and what a coincidence you all ended up on the same flight!