First Passport - We are headed to Ireland in a month for my brother Nick's 30th Birthday party. I am so excited to take Maddie over to Ireland and introduce to to everyone. Well and Troy too. It will be his first time as well.
First Funeral - Josh Ward passed away last month in a car accident. It was a huge shock to everyone. I decided to take Maddie to the funeral with me. She was so sweet and slept through the whole thing. I think she knew that it would be a pretty emotional day for everyone and decided to just be on her best behavior.
First House Fire - A house just a few houses down from us was completely destroyed in a fire a couple of weeks ago. They believe the fire was due to fireworks. Maddie was very interested in all the trucks and lights. She didn't care so much for the heat of the flames or the smoke in the air though.
First Parade
First Car Accident

First ER Visit
First Visit to the Seattle Aquarium







4 comments:
She's been a busy girl!
I know this isn't about Lisa, but she got married?!? I had no idea it was coming this soon! Tell her congratulations and I love Maddie's outfits. She is too cute.
Maddison is sooo cute! I love the first picture of her on this post. And what a busy little girl she's been.
Wow, she HAS been a busy girl. And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment